But where can you find a language course that not only teaches you the most important vocabulary, but also trains you in making your own personalized sentences, so that you can eventually hold conversations with native speakers?
We tested all major language learning courses but we couldn’t find anything which came close. We wanted to create something better than any other course on the market.
My friend Lucas and I spent years of our life trying to figure out what the most important words for beginners are and how to teach them in an effective way.
We wanted to create the ideal course for those who want to learn a new language from scratch. A course that focused on real results.
After more than a decade of trial and error and having learned more than 10 language ourselves, Lucas and I came to the conclusion that if we wanted a program that teaches you how to speak from the beginning, we …
- Should teach the minimum amount of words that you can use to make the maximum amount of combinations.
- Should focus on the most important vocabulary that you’ll need for your first conversations
- No boring grammar rules, learn grammar naturally ‘’on the go’’
- The materials should come with native speaker audio learning tools
- The focus should be on the student; our priority is to let the student construct sentences!
- The program should be super user-friendly.
…and it should enable students to hold a 10-minute conversation in their new language by the end of the course.
It wasn’t easy, but after years of testing, experimenting and seeing our students getting results we finally launched the ultimate beginner’s course.
And we’ve called it: